Your one-stop shop for work-safe equipment
Protectabull.com by Bull Products is your new one-stop-eshop for all PPE, cleaning, and safety needs.
ProtectaBull is the result of the Bull Products’ mission ‘Securing Your Safety’, which now extends into the food processing and manufacturing sector, as well as other, commercial, industrial, retail and hospitality environments.
The range of products enables managers and purchasers to ensure their workforce is protected to industry standards, and to operate to the latest requirements of post-lockdown working.
ProtectaBull enables more industries, businesses and organisations to benefit from our diverse product range – much of which is ‘Made in Britain’ to reduce supply chain challenges.
Ross Markham, Managing Director at ProtectaBull says: “Customers can now rely on ProtectaBull’s reputation within other sectors to deliver quality, competitively-priced products to help keep people safe, with the convenience of buying from an e-commerce platform.”
ProtectaBull can supply a range of work-safe equipment including:
- Compact folding mask with seven dynamic parts, providing excellent facial movement with maximum comfort.
- Includes an exhaust valve and inner foam for increased comfort.
- Perfect for hygiene and food sector personnel.
- Designed to provide protection against infectious droplets.
- An adjustable elastic headband and a built-in foam cushion for comfort.
- Food safe.
- Can be worn with or without glasses, goggles, or face mask.
- Food-safe PET 400 mic.
- Provides splash protection from droplets and small liquid particles.
- BS EN 166.2001 (personal eye protection standard) accreditation.
- Lightweight and suitable for prolonged wear.
- Available in small, medium and large.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria.
- No need for soap and water.
- Fast drying and non-sticky.
- Food safe.
- Available in 100ml/250ml/5l.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria.
- An effective alcohol-free alternative to the 70% alcohol hand and surface sanitiser.
- Can be used in hand wash dispenser.
- Cleans and disinfects in one product and is safe to use instead of combinations of bleach, disinfectant, and hard surface cleaner.
- Effective against viruses, including H1N1 influenza, swine flu, HIV, Hepatitis C, MRSA and clostridium difficile (C-Diff).
- V1 firewall cleans and sanitises frequently touched items such as door handles, tables & banisters.
- Battery powered decontamination sanitiser sprayer is easy to use, worn on a backpack. The fine mist is a small 40-micron size which helps it penetrate. The more it penetrates and infiltrates, the more thorough the decontamination.
- Foot-operated unit for safe dispensing of hand sanitiser, directly from a 5L container – averaging 8,000 dispenses between refills.
- It can use any sanitiser liquid or gel and is available in black or white coated finish.
- Heavy-duty unit, easily cleaned and maintained.
- Can be fixed to floor for security or fitted with wheels for mobile use.
Automatic soap dispensers and refillable liquid hand dispensers also available.
- A rapid-deployment temporary wall system to efficiently screen or partition work areas into smaller areas.
- No skilled trades needed to erect, lightweight, quick to setup and re-usable.
- Easy to sanitise.
- Flame retardant.
Sneeze Screens, Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer and Temperature Screening Pods also available.
- Easy to activate in an emergency and provides step-by-step voice prompts that help guide the rescuer, keeping them calm whilst administering treatment.
- The HeartStart also has a CPR guidance button which, when pressed (as advised by the defibrillator unit), will give audible prompts of how to carry out CPR.
First Aid Kits, eyewash refills and cabinets also available.
- Floor distance marking tape.
- ‘Use hand sanitiser’ sign.
- ‘Keep your distance’ floor sticker.
- Fire exit signs.
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in Hereford, or our depots in London, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and Kirkcaldy. Our team is on hand to provide you with all the information you need. For more information, visit https://www.protectabull.com or call us on 01432 804 408.