FOOD & PROCESSING INDUSTRY | GENTLE PUMPING OF CRITICAL FLUIDS WITH ROTO’S PROGRESSIVE CAVITY PUMPS
Applications in Food, Beverages, Pharma and Cosmetics industries require pumps that can transfer Hygenic, shear sensitive, abrasive and highly viscous media with zero contamination. Roto’s food range progressive cavity pumps are made of stainless steel with the smooth surface finish to avoid contamination. These pumps are designed in a way that eliminates all retaining pockets.
ROTO PROGRESSIVE CAVITY PUMP TRANSFERRING HONEY
These pumps offer a distinctive edge over other positive displacement pumps as it can be customized in wide throat (standard hopper & oversized hopper) design which helps in transferring non-flowable fluids such as syrups, shampoo, wine must, ketchup, yogurt, dough, meat, vegetables, etc.
Roto’s food range progressive cavity pumps offer a maximum capacity of up to 86m3/hr and can operate up to 24bar pressure.
CLEANING –IN –PLACE (CIP) TECHNOLOGY
Cleaning is an important aspect while designing food grade pumps. Roto’s CIP feature enable pump operators to clean the pump by running a cleaning agent i.e. caustic, acid or simply water to avoid any contamination with ease. The rotor and stators are designed to be compatible with media as well as cleaning agent. These pumps are equipped with the appropriate drain or bypass system.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ROTO FOOD RANGE PROGRESSIVE CAVITY PUMPS
- Positive Displacement- The head developed is independent of speed, whereas capacity is proportionate to the speed.
- Non-Contaminating Metals – All metallic surfaces in contact with the media are smooth surface stainless steel.
- No Retaining Pockets – Avoids chemical or bacterial contamination
- Cleaning-in-Place – Ensures positive cleaning
- High Suction Lift – Ideal for lifting viscous fluids. Effective even in high vacuum conditions
- Low Fluid Velocity – Ensures gentle handling of shear sensitive fluids
- Uniform Flow – No pulsation, turbulence or aeration
- Non-Clogging – Ability to handle solids in suspension or mixtures containing a high percentage of solids
- Self-Priming – Can handle a high percentage of air/gas/vapor with liquid
- Versatility – Handles any fluid from clear water to highly viscous media
- Reversible – The rotation and direction of flow are reversible. This offers flexibility in handling a variety of applications.
ROTO PROGRESSIVE CAVITY PUMPS FOR PRECISE DOSING APPLICATIONS
ROTO PROGRESSIVE CAVITY PUMPS IN POLYMER DOSING APPLICATION
Roto RJ Series pumps are for low flow applications demanding high accuracy and repeatability. They can handle a wide variety of fluids ranging from clean and clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive, viscous and solid laden media. The pumps can maintain flow with repeatable accuracy of +/- 1%. The RJ Series is available in 6 capacities (0.68 – 500 l/h) and 3 differential pressure ranges (6, 12 & 24 Bar).
These pumps are designed to handle a wide variety of fluids for number of applications in industries such as Wastewater, Pharma, Cosmetic, Paper, oil & Gas, Mining, Sugar, Chemical and food processing.
Dosing Pump Advantage
- Capacity is directly proportional to the speed
- Continuous, extremely gentle & non-pulsating pumping
- Inherently self-priming
- No internal valves – no clogging
- Low NPSH required
- Linear flow with low shear
- Suction lift capability up to 5 meter water column
- Easily changeable pumping elements for different capacities
- Highly efficient & Simple to operate
ROTO PUMPS UK| 15 YEARS OF DELIVERING POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPING SOLUTIONS
2004, Roto Pumps Ltd. established a branch in the UK with warehouse and assembly infrastructure to provide positive displacement pump solutions to various industries across Europe. New Market had its own challenges which can slow any new company’s progress. But Roto Pumps Ltd. was not new; it had a rich experience of over four decades with a maximum number of screw pump installations in critical applications across the globe.
To gain a strong foothold in the European Market, Roto Pumps focused on providing customized engineered pump packages, strong service support and ensuring ready availability with optimum stock levels of Pumps & spares. Also, Roto Pumps UK has established an intensive network of distributors and channel partners.
15 years of experience in the European market, Roto Pumps has demonstrated its expertise in application engineering i.e. understanding of complex pumping requirements, handling critical media, optimizing pump life cycle cost.
KEY CAPABILITIES OF ROTO PUMPS UK
- 15 years of strong presence in Europe
- Robust supply chain network
- Strong sales & service support team in the UK
- Readily available pump & spare parts Stocks
- Cost-effective & customized engineered packages.
We at Roto Pumps believe in customer delight; we have a team of experienced application & sales engineers in the UK who completely take care of customer’s concern right from receiving inquiry to providing prompt after-sales support.
Roto Pumps Ltd. UK
Unit 1, St Elizabeth Park, Grey Street, Denton
Manchester UK, M34 3RU
Tel: +44 ( 0 ) 161 477 5511
Mobile: + 44 ( 0 ) 7778 637343