Flexible and easy monitoring with data loggers from T&D
Tailor made data logger solutions safeguard monitoring of climatic conditions during storage and transport.
The slogan “Let the cloud work for you” inspired T&D Corporation, the Japanese market leader for wireless data logging systems: With its measuring instruments, constant monitoring and documentation of HACCP, security is easier than ever, whether it is the cold chain during transportation, warehousing of sensitive goods or supervision of sales cabinets and refrigerators. The three data logger families TR4, RTR-500 and TR7 can be individually adapted to special needs and are ideal for convenient monitoring of climatic parameters. Data handling can be managed with T&D’s free of charge cloud, the WebStorage Service or, if desired, over an internal network.
Devices of the TR4 series, operating with low energy Bluetooth 4.0, need no pre-registration and are instantly detected and automatically refreshed by mobile devices within the communication range.
The TR4 series comprises three competitively priced models with different sensor types and measurement ranges to serve diverse application requirements:
- TR41 covers temperature measurements from -40 to 80°C (internal sensor, IP67)
- TR42 measures from -60 to 155°C (external sensor, IP64)
- TR45 for industrial use is available for thermocouple types K, J, T, S and R covering -199 to 1.700°C or for types Pt 100/Pt 1000 with a range of between -199 and 600°C.
The real-time monitoring of automatically collected data is managed by the ThermoRec app, displayed in easy-to-read graphs or in measured value views, while the ThermoStorage app accomplishes one-step uploading and sharing via the cloud. Simultaneous data collection from multiple loggers is possible.
The best-selling RTR-500 family includes wireless loggers, devices for communication and data collection, as well as services and software, all of which can be combined. These data loggers are designed for users who need high performance wireless logging as well as optimal flexibility. The series includes 13 types of loggers for several different parameters. These remote units can be connected with four types of wireless base units connecting optionally with W-LAN, LAN, 3G, USB, as well as with a portable data collector. The wireless data loggers of RTR-500 series are suitable for the measurement of temperature, humidity, illuminance, UV, CO2, voltage, 4-20mA, contact and pulse. The EN 12830 compliant RTR-501 and RTR-502 data loggers are ideal for the transport, storage and distribution of chilled, frozen, deep-frozen/quick-frozen food and ice cream. The high precision sensor for wide range temperature and humidity of the RTR-507S enables measurements from -25 to 70°C / 0 to 99% RH (-20°C), as well as an accuracy temperature ±0.3°C and humidity of ±2.5% RH. The RTR-505-Pt (Pt100 and 1000) also has a wide measurement range from -199 to 600°C, while RTR-505-TC (K, J, T, S) a range from 199 to 1760°C measures. For all loggers, different warning and monitoring settings for upper and lower limits can be set as well as for sensor error, logger battery level or communication errors. In case of a warning event, reports are sent automatically by email or SMS. Additionally, an on-site alarm can be set up by connecting a buzzer or lamp to the contact output. Moreover, the L-version of the RTR-500 remote unit has a battery life of more than four years.
Thanks to the various functions provided by T&D’s free of charge WebStorage Service – such as monitoring current readings, automatic downloading and warning notifications – the RTR-500 family is a powerful data management system. By networking several data loggers with one base station via LAN RTR-500W, USB RTR-500 and RTR-500MBS-A, large areas and several floors can be monitored simultaneously. Up to 100 data loggers can be connected to one base station and even receive full service – for example, during a cold chain transportation via 3G mobile network base station RTR-500MBS-A.
The TR7wf/nw series consists of different types of stand-alone devices. The wf models support wireless LAN, while the nw models are designed for wired LAN connection. Both provide two-channel sensors for temperature or temperature plus humidity, as well as two-channel thermocouples to cover a broad range of measurements.
- TR-71 wf/nw measures temperature 2ch from -40 to 110°C, depending on the sensor type with a wide selection of optional sensors available.
- TR-72 wf/nw measures temperature and humidity from 0 to 55°C/10 to 95% RH
- TR72wf-S/nw-S provides higher accuracy to ±5% RH and ±0.3°C thanks to its supplied sensor covering a range from -25 to 70°C/0 to 99% RH
- TR-75wf/nw is designed as a two-channel thermocouple sensor type (K, J, T, E, S, R) with a broad measurement range from -199 to 1760°C
Recorded data can automatically be uploaded to T&D’s WebStorage Service, accessible any time by computer, smartphone and tablet via mobile ThermoApp connection. Their simplicity makes uncomplicated and cost-effective safeguarding feasible.
Access Data: Anytime, Anywhere
Thanks to T&D’s free of charge WebStorage Service, administrators never again have to deal with acquisition, furnishing or maintenance issues. The cloud enables data management independent of time and location. Measured values are stored on a central server.
- Being like a watch list, the dashboard allows monitoring of the registered devices.
- Data view visualizes current readings in a list or graph. It is also possible to compare data from multiple devices in one graph. Additionally, data can be shown in XML format and converted to CSV and PFD files instantly.
- Device settings enable the checking or changing of settings information such as the device name, recording interval and upper or lower limit.
- Warnings appear in an alert notification box. A click allows a switch to the alert view to check details of current alerts, recovered alerts and the alert log.
- A watchdog feature ensures faultless operation of all elements and checks battery life, power supply, wireless signal strength and ready-to-receive-status.
- The account management features enable checking and changing of various settings such as the registered email address and password and read-only account.
- API Key Management makes it possible to retrieve data directly with a user-defined program.
Users who don’t want to take advantage of the cloud but prefer their company’s own network will be provided with free of charge software: The Current Readings Monitor is suitable for RTR-500 series, T&D Data Server for TR7 series and for the mobile devices ThermoRec app for TR4 series. Last but not least, the free T&D Graph software enables direct download of recorded data stored in the WebStorage Service, providing users with even more effective data analysis tools.
European Sales Office
+49 6034 930970