Choosing the right pump technologies | Webinar | WMFTG Food & Beverage
In this webinar, an expert panel from Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group will discuss how choosing the right pumping technologies to make processes more efficient requires an understanding of the complete system.
Our speakers are:
• Jo Weekes – Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe, WMFTG
• Rob Berube – Food and Beverage Sales Engineer, WMFTG
• Arthur Van Geet – Food and Beverage Sales Engineer, WMFTG
The food and beverage industry is continually changing. Shifting demographics and consumer behaviours place a strain on manufacturers—the ever-changing requirements of the end-users call for more diverse product offerings. Equally, increased environmental concerns mean manufacturers have to become more sustainable in their operations.
In practical terms, these shifts in consumer needs are changing the fundamentals of production. Key discussion points include:
- How different product characteristic suit different pump types
• Where product integrity can be maximised to increase yields and quality
• How manufacturing efficiencies remain the main source of competitive advantage
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is firmly established within the food and beverage industry as a leading supplier of peristaltic and sinusoidal positive displacement pumps along with our hose, tubing, fillers, valves and gasket products.