ZERO-LOW LIFT” IN STAINLESS STEEL WITH NEW SAFETY & HYGIENIC FEATURES
Air Technical Industries of Mentor, Ohio, the original developer of the revolutionary Zero-Low Scissor Lift Table for ground level loading, is now offering a new version of the lift suitable for pharmaceutical, food processing, and other sensitive applications.
The major advantage of the Zero-Low lift is that the deck lowers to ground level like a magic carpet and then lifts up to 10,000 pounds to the desired height. This provides a great advantage since a load may be rolled on or off the lift platform without the need for a ramp or pit, and it also greatly reduces manual handling of the load.
New special features include:
- A stainless steel deck or complete stainless steel construction for hygienic operation in food or pharmaceutical processing or for use in a corrosive environment.
- Sanitary welds on the lift platform for hygienic food-processing applications.
- The electronic safety fence provides maximum safety for the operator by immediately stopping all operation of the table when a safety beam is crossed. It available in various heights to suit any specific application.
- A wash-down powerpack is available when frequent cleaning will be required. This prevents damage to the power system components and provides long lasting durability.
- Special coatings are available such as Steel-It™, galvanizing, or epoxy coatings to provide extra protection from corrosion and allow easier cleaning.
- Food-grade and fire-resistant hydraulic oils are available for special applications.
The unit can be used any time, any place, without installation. Just place it on a flat concrete floor anywhere you need a lift, plug it in, and it’s ready to do the lifting for you!
This unit reduces worker injuries and fatigue by avoiding unnecessary bending, reaching, and stretching of back and arm muscles, a truly ergonomic machine.
Dual scissors lifts are synchronized for level and uniform lifting by a torsion bar and hydraulic flow divider. Hydraulically operated lift cylinders have chrome plated shafts for smooth operation and corrosion resistance. A hydraulic overload valve is designed into the system to prevent damage from overloading.
Standard capacities are available from 500 to 10,000 pounds. Deck sizes from 26” to 72” wide and 36” to 144” long with lifting heights up to 96”. The power source can be 110V AC, 230/460V AC 3-phase, battery powered 12V or 24V DC for mobile operations, or air powered hydraulic for hazardous operations.
Zero-Low Lift models are also available in mechanical screw-operated versions. The lift is powered by an air or electric motor with lifting action by machine or ball screw instead of hydraulics.
The Benefit of eliminating hydraulics includes everything built-in. No more hydraulic oil, sweat or drips, drifting, and no more remote power pack. The operation is quiet, smooth, clean and suitable for laboratory, food processing and pharmaceutical operations. In addition, the heavy duty design is suitable for industrial applications with ergonomics in mind.
These new versions of the popular Zero Low Lifts are truly a magical development for ergonomics, reliability, and cleanliness. Our goal is to make the job easier, safer, more convenient and to improve productivity. The units are low-maintenance, versatile, and can help in any operation where the load starts at ground level and is raised to your desired working height, making this design perfect for forklift free operations.
The Zero-Low Lift with stainless steel construction will solve many unusual lifting and handling problems. It will improve safety and hygiene and also the quality of workers’ lives by taking the load off peoples’ backs while at the same time increasing productivity, efficiency, and your competitive edge.