The simple and economic solution that revolutionises the performance of the single phase motor.
It is a dedicated inverter installed inside a terminal box to be able to use asynchronous three phase motors instead of single phase motors or where the speed needs to be regulated.
NO NEED FOR A SPECIAL RELAY FOR THE INVERTER
NO EXTRA COST FOR CONNECTING MOTOR & INVERTER
NO CONTROL BOARD
All applications where the presence of a single phase motor with the following features is requested:
- High breakaway torque • Low noise level • Low vibration level • Low heating • High efficiency
- Equipped with certified filters which eliminate every type of disturbance
- Reduced dimensions • Time-saving: no need to wire and fix the inverter€
- Actuators • Conveyors • Small pumps • Ventilators • Food machinery
Input supply: 230V. +15% -10%, Power from 0,09 kW to 1,5 Kw
Input supply: 110V. +15% -10%, Power from 0,09 kW to 0.75 Kw
(Motor sizes 56, 63, 71, 80, 90)
Frequency setting from 1 to 100Hz
- Regulation of the minimum & maximum speed by a specific trimmer
- Possibility to regulate the frequency by a specific trimmer
- Possibility to regulate acceleration and deceleration by a specific trimmer
- Possibility to regulate output torque / current by a specific trimmer
- Possibility to set up the firmware by a specific socket
- Option MODBUS communication • Option internal expansion board
- Dip Switch with 4 switches for 16 different possible modes of operation
- 2 relay digital exits: 1 for the alarm and 1 free.
Alarm with error indication, by coded opening and closing of the relay
- Possibility to control the frequency with external analogic reference 0-10 Vdc
- Possibility to control the frequency by a 10K potentiometer, remote or fixed
directly on the terminal box.
- Fault IGBT • Overload • Over temperature • Undervoltage • Overvoltage
- Max current • Fault current • Open PTO
For more information contact: – Adrian Hall, Carpanelli UK
Email: email@example.com or 07795 574412
www.carpanelli.co.uk or www.carpanelli.net