Orel E3 (OE3)
Orel E3 (OE3) has 3 divisions dedicated to Saving Cash & Carbon® for our industrial, retail, leisure, commercial and public sector customers. OE3 ENERGY is our Lux Award winning division providing turnkey lighting and control solutions both in the UK and overseas, with more than 300,000 LED lights supplied and installed over the past 6 years.
To complement our high bays and floodlights, we now introduce an IP65/IP66 range of water and dust proof linear LED fittings from IBV, a German owned company with high quality but low-cost manufacturing in Hungary. Each year they manufacture more than 2 million luminaires, making IBV the largest manufacturer of this product type in Europe, if not the world.
The GRP and polycarbonate (PC) housings and diffusers are fitted with Phillips and Osram LED chips and drivers. Advanced control options are available with motion detection, wireless, powerline and DALI options.
Importantly, each luminaire can be provided with an emergency battery kit with a further option of automated daily testing, routine drain down tests and remote reporting on line or via email to ensure compliance with legislation.
Our range of highbays includes the HiClean Plus specifically designed for food processing environments, including: poultry and meat processing, food processing, cold storage, food service and other areas requiring certification to FSA standards. It has a safe optic lens that meets the ‘No-Glass’ requirement for food areas. HiClean Plus is made of high grade aluminum with non-exposed stainless steel screws, and its sleek design that allows for easy cleaning and ensures no recesses for bacteria to grow in.
Our class leading, energy-efficient lighting systems can be found across the UK both for new build projects and energy saving retrofits of lights and controls.
Our customers have experienced the following benefits with our LED lighting solutions:
- Turnkey offering that provides a seamless and efficient transition to a proven high-performance LED lighting system
- System designed specifically to meet the customer needs
- Unmatched customer service that works with you to value engineer
- The latest in LED chip and driver technology, which results in unprecedented energy savings
- Wireless control for remote management to include scene setting, time controls, daylight harvesting, and reporting of electricity use, lighting status and proactive asset management
- In house emergency lighting and emergency exit signage design team
- Partnership with financing companies to offer a convenient “pay as you play” lighting service to save capital outlay
Our process is:
- Free survey, outline design and estimate
- Provision of funding options
- Supply and installation to include any electrical works
- Aftercare service using the remote dial in control solution
Our experience and accreditations include:
- More than 300,000 lights supplied and installed in the UK
- Various global leading manufacturing partners for high bays, waterproof linear, flat panels and floodlights
- ISO9001 for quality, ISO14001 for environmental management and OHSAS18001 for the management of health and safety
- NICEIC and ECA approved electrical contractor
- Prestigious Lux Award winner for our lighting projects
- Member of the Building Safety Group