Mitigating Contractor Risk in the Food and Drink Industry
While the use of contractors is integral to the UK food and drink industry, it also poses a risk. By hiring a contractor to perform construction, maintenance or other work, you are trusting them to act on behalf of your company. Poor standards of workmanship or inadequate health and safety procedures will reflect badly on your own business, not just the contractor’s.
So, what do you need to be doing to make sure you are protecting yourself, your employees and your brand reputation?
Download your free whitepaper on Mitigating Contractor Risk in the Food & Drink Industry
- Using contractors – the risks
- Statistics on food and drink contractor use
- Your legal responsibilities
- Contractor capability checklist
- Trade specific capability examples
- Top 10 trades used in the food and drink industry